Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery for U.S. Orders
Avvya uses the Ground Services of FedEx. In most cases this is a five to ten day delivery time from date of shipment. For an additional fee you may select next day or two day delivery. Next day or two day priority shipment orders received by us prior to 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays), will be shipped that same day. If a product is out-of-stock, you will be notified. Items will not be charged to your credit card account until shipped. Please keep in mind that Avvya does not ship on Saturday and Sunday. However, a Saturday or Sunday delivery can be requested. You will receive an e-mail directly from FedEx with a shipment tracking number and an expected date of delivery. This e-mail is sent on the day the order is shipped (which is typically one to two days after your order was placed on-line. Please keep this in mind when requesting Next Day or Second Day delivery.).
Shipping to Multiple Addresses
Avvya will ship items from one order to multiple addresses within the United States. Simply follow the instructions during the checkout process to specify which items you would like to be sent to each address.
We ship our products worldwide. Your shipping charges will be calculated at check out. If you have any questions regarding your orders, please contact us at sales@avvya,com, or call 408 735 8558 from 9am – 5 pm (Pacific Time) Monday – Friday.
Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or Tax / VAT Number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process your transactions information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails, the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
1030 E. El Camino Real #111
Sunnyvale, California 94085
Terms & Conditions
- Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Avvya’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Avvya’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; ortransfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Avvya at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer The materials on Avvya’s web site are provided “as is”. Avvya makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Avvya does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall Avvya or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Avvya’s Internet site, even if Avvya or a Avvya authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Avvya’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Avvya does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Avvya may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Avvya does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Avvya has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Avvya of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to Avvya’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of CA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.